TWITTER

Follow dollybindra on Twitter

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Racism in today’s date DOLLY BINDRA



Racism in today’s date Unbelievable.

Since my sister married a Muslim kids in my building are told by Mr& Mrs Khandpur that my niece
Nephew & 10 and 12 years age are Muslim terrorist in training and they have no rights as other
Children & told not to play with them and after yesterday’s argument on the same topic, today i find
out the they are trying to instigate a fight in my society they even went so far as to call gangsters and
social worker to harass me assault me  since I did not respond they are now trying to put some
pressure from some  mp  to write a false complaint with the  police who were supposed to provide
me with 2 policemen for protection today  but nobody showed .because the police are bought I
guess this is harassment  me and my family after almost 10 years they realized this now they are
trying to register an fir with the malad police station after he outraged my modesty by calling me names  bcoz i stood up for my niece and nephews rights
they have threatened  to try to remove me from my own property can you believe that this is
still going on in 2012 I will never tolerate this all children are equal period .